Steele Associates has two arms-Steele Associates Constructions and Steele Associates Architects. This unique diversification is testament to Director, Oliver Steele, who holds a Bachelor of Architecture (Honours) from the University of NSW as well as a Builder's License.
In 2006 Oliver gained his Certificate of Registration (number 7474) with the NSW Board of Architects.
Steele Associates is an active member of:
- The Australian Institute of Architects
- Master Builders Association
- Housing Industry Association
- Green Building Council of Australia
Steele Associates Construction maintains the following insurance:
- Construction Works Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Home Warranty Insurance
We are committed to a culture of constantly improving our skills, qualifications and knowledge in order to consistently produce high quality building with happy owners.